- Give your Apple Watch a sophisticated touch with this premium leather apple watch band. The band itself is two-sided leather held together with fine, meticulous stitching. The leather - taken through a specialized six month process from tanning to polishing - is designed to beautifully patina with time, creating a handsome, rich leather strap with a look that is uniquely yours.
- Offers durability and comfort. Not recommended for wear in water.
- CLASSIC BUCKLE: The buckle is made of solid stainless steel, also the clasp pin is enough stable and long, never worry about the middle pin in the buckle disengages easily. Secure your watch with impeccable yet unpretentious style.
- EASY INSTALL: The adapters at both ends locks into iWatch interface precisely and securely. Easy to install and remove.
- 100% compatible with apple watch 38mm/40mm and apple watch 42mm/44mm Apple Watch models. Perfectly fits with Apple Watch First Generation, Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, Apple Watch Series 3, the NEW Apple Watch Series 4, and Apple Watch Edition. This Cool Leather Apple Watch Bands fit any wrist.
- Stylish and attractive color makes this Leather Apple watch band look fantastic with your Apple Watch giving a nice professional look on any occasion.
- Personalize your Apple Watch with this refined strap compared to apple ones, but much less price.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We know you are going to love your band but we guarantee a 100% refund if you are not satisfied with the products you received within 60 days and we provide 12 month warranty, If anything is wrong - please feel free to contact us - we will make it right.
|Band Color: :||Green/Pink|
|Band Material:||Genuine Leather|
|Band Length:||21 cm|
|COMPATIBILITY:||For Apple Watch 38mm/42mm/40mm/44mm Series 4/3/2/1|
Answer: Please don't wear this leather band for longtime underwater activities- such as shower, swimming, etc, so as to avoid any smell, stiffening caused rupture. We also suggest putting it in the ventilated place after you exercise sweat.
Answer: Just gently slide the band into the watch slots.