Portable Fingertip pulse oximeter that combines all the features you seek in an oximeter in one package - ease of use, economical pricing and accurate readings. This fingertip pulse oximeter is ideal for pilots, high-altitude balloonists and mountain climbers as well as medical professionals. It is also ideal for those suffering from a medical condition that can affect respiration, such as sleep apnea or COPD.
Pulse Oximetry is a Noninvasive and Painless Test that Measures Your Oxygen Saturation Level or the Oxygen Levels in Your Blood. It can rapidly detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms.
The fact that oxygen is essential to human life is well known. Air that is inhaled contains oxygen. Human lungs are the organs where the inhaled oxygen enters the bloodstream and reaches all the cells in the human body.
The plethysmograph provides a visual representation of your heartbeat and the amount of blood flowing through your blood vessels. It helps determine the optimal time to take a reading.
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels.
- LCD display
- 2xAAA Batteries Required (NOT INCLUDED)
- Easy and efficient one button operation with auto power-off after 8 seconds.
- Non-invasive and real time Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor
- Displays real time O2 waveform as well as Perfusion Index
- SpO2 measurement range 70-99%
- Low power consumption, 50 hours continuous to work.
- Accuracy +/- 2% on range of 70-99% (Unspecified below 70%)
- Pulse rate measurement 30-250 bpm
- Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
This product is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition. It is not a substitute for medical evaluation.