- The cool apple watch metal band is consists of premium stainless steel which are polished by a number of processes and colored by vacuum plating. Hence it is more wear and corrosion-resisting, and will never get rusty. Simple, fashion and comfortable, stylish delicate and elegant looking.
- Unique Butterfly Folding Clasp: Adopt unique butterfly Folding clasp, firmly closed, and prevent loosen automatically, safe and beautiful.
- The apple watch stainless band comes with Apple Watch Lugs on both ends, which locks onto Apple Watch Band Interface precisely and securely. Easy and direct installation and removal.
- Compared to rubber apple watch replacement band, this new apple watch stainless steel watch band has better breathability and prevents you from allergy
- Adjustable length for different wrist size--- Band length is adjustable to fit well to your wrist, suitable for 5.5-8.5 inch) wrists.
- You can match this luxury band with any Apple Watch Series 4 case of the same size. It also works with all previous versions of Apple Watch, including Apple Watch Series 3. The 40mm band works with the 38mm case; the 44mm band works with the 42mm case.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We know you are going to love your band but we guarantee a 100% refund if you are not satisfied with the products you received within 60 days and we provide 12 month warranty, If anything is wrong - please feel free to contact us - we will make it right.
|Band Color: :||Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold|
|Band Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Buckle/Clasp:||Butterfly Folding Clasp|
|Band length:||23 cm|
|COMPATIBILITY:||For Apple Watch 38mm/42mm/40mm/44mm Series 4/3/2/1|
Step1: Wipe the band clean with a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth. If necessary, lightly dampen the cloth with fresh water. We do not recommend using any type of soap, toothpaste or other abrasive material as that can affect anodized coating (affecting the color of the stainless steel band).
Step2: If you used a damp cloth to clean, make sure you dry the band (with a different nonabrasive, lint-free cloth). Due to the difficulty of reaching all parts of this watch band with a cloth, we recommend also leaving the band to air dry.
SPECIAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- This band's color is anodized (not painted) on stainless steel and then coated with a clear protective layer. To keep the band in top condition, avoid:
- Rubbing the band against a hard material (such as metal or concrete), as that might scratch off the protective coating or the anodized color.
- Environments with chemicals (eg. hairdresser) that might break down the protective coating.
- While we don't cover such wear-and-tear damage, if you treat the band like your Apple Watch, this band will continue looking great for a long time.