This black styling men's chronograph steel watch with a amazing design, can bring you a different and unique visual enjoyment, we believe you will love it.
This Men's Chronograph Steel Watch features a 42mm round black dial design, It has 3 chronograph sub-dials, desplaying: 60 second, 60 minute and 24 hour, function is very comprehensive.
This men's chronograph steel watch has a water resistance of up to 330 feet/100 meters, In general, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
Its case made of alloy material, equipped with a stainless steel mesh bracelet, very comfortable to wear. Black dial with luminous gray-tone hands and index hour markers. Luminescent hands, In the dark, you can also clearly see the time display. Date displays between 4 and 5 o'clock position.
Rotate the crown, you are free to adjust the time.
Buy it now, enjoy free shipping and 60 day money back guarantee. We also provide 3 years warranty policy.
Special Note: This watch uses a healthy material, can be in direct contact with the skin, will not be allergic reactions, you can rest assured wear.
|Dial Material Type:||Alloy|
|Movement:||Japan Quartz movement|
|Dial Window Material Type:||Glass|
|Water Resistance Depth:||30m|
|Band Material Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type:||Bracelet Clasp|
To make your watch durable, you need to know how to take care of your watch. Therefore, we recommend to you 15 watch care tips:
1. Get your watch serviced every 2 or 3 years for a mechanical watch and 3 to 4 years for a quartz watch.
2. Clean your watch as often as possible. Take a soft cloth and wipe down the band and the case to remove any dirt or dust. Soak the watch in soap and water every couple of months to loosen the dirt.
3. Avoid magnets. Some of you may not be aware that placing your watch close to a magnet can negatively affect the timekeeping of your watch.
4. Know your watch’s water resistance. If your watch is not water resistant, it can still handle small splashes of water, but it’s best to avoid it. And, if your watch has a leather band, avoid getting your watch wet—water weakens the leather.
5. Take care of the crystal. This is quite obvious, but it’s still important and worth mentioning. Take every precaution you can to prevent from banging the crystal of your watch against a wall or any other objects that may cause scratches.
6. Please don't manipulate the crown or any push-buttons in the water. That’s just a bad idea.
7. Avoid extended exposure to sunlight. Sunlight can fade the color on your watch. Also, heat can shorten the battery life, so it’s best to prevent your watch from being placed in direct sunlight.
8. Avoid contact with chemicals, such as cleaning supplies. Also, it’s best to avoid contact between your watch and perfume, especially if the watch has a leather band. Perfume can damage the band, weakening it and potentially causing it to tear. When spraying perfume or cologne, let it completely dry before placing the watch on your wrist.
9. Rinse thoroughly your watch with clear water after swimming in the sea or the pool. You want to remove chlorine and/or salt from your watch before they dry and start damaging your watch.
10. If your leather strap is wet, dry it carefully with a cloth and do not let it dry under the sun or next to heating.
11. Don’t open the watch by yourself. Unless you’re very experienced with watches and know exactly what you're doing! Opening the watch will expose it to dust, dirt and other particles that can get inside the movement and damage it.
12. An automatic watch should be worn daily to remain at peak accuracy.
13. Never adjust the date on your watch when the hour hand is between the hours of 9 and 3 o’clock to avoid damage to the watches gears and pinion.
14. NEVER wear your watch to the beach! If your watch comes in contact with the sand then it will scratch it like crazy giving you the "bad scratches".
15. Keep your watch box for storage. When not wearing your watch, it’s best to keep it in the box it came in. By setting the watch on its side or on the crystal, there is always the possibility the watch could get scratched. The watch box is made to keep the watch safe and offers protection for the watch.