- The New Double Tour Apple Watch Leather Band is molded entirely from premium calf leather making each band both comfortable as well as secure around the wrist. Stylish and attractive color makes this Apple watch leather band look fantastic with your Apple Watch giving a nice professional look on any occasion.
- CLASSIC BUCKLE: The buckle is made of solid stainless steel, also the clasp pin is enough stable and long, never worry about the middle pin in the buckle disengages easily. Secure your watch with impeccable yet unpretentious style.
- The leather replacement band comes with Apple Watch Lugs on both ends, which locks onto Apple Watch Interface precisely and securely, easy to install or remove.
- The leather band is adjustable to find the perfect fit that is just your size and comfortable to your wrist.
- PRECISE CUT HOLES - multiple alternative precise holes fit well for most wrist, standard length just as Apple's original ones.
- Simple and easy to install and remove, no tools needed. Multiple alternative holes for adjustable length, fits 5.1" - 6.7" (130mm-170mm) wrist.
- You can match this band with any Apple Watch Series 4 case of the same size. It also works with all previous versions of Apple Watch, including Apple Watch Series 3. The 40mm band works with the 38mm case; the 44mm band works with the 42mm case.
- We're redefining a modern classic. We know things can get scuffed when you're constantly on the move, so we especially designed this new leather Apple watch replacement band and Apple watch strap for your active lifestyle.
- 12 months warranty and friendly customer service: If you have a problem, please contact us. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Apple Watch™ is a trademark of Apple Inc.
|Band Color: :||Indigo/Craie/Orange, Bordeaux/Rose Extrême/Rose, Orange|
|Band Material:||Genuine Leather|
|COMPATIBILITY:||For Apple Watch 38mm/42mm/40mm/44mm Series 4/3/2/1|
Step1: You can use a mild moisturizing soap and water to do basic cleaning. Stay away from dish soap and other harsh soaps, as they could possibly dry out the leather. You can also used specialized saddle soap that’s meant for cleaning leather.
Step2: If the leather band is looking a bit aged and showing signs of cracking and drying out, use some leather conditioner with a microfiber cloth to make the leather soft again.