- This unique apple watch leather band is specially designed for Apple Watch. Made of High quality top layer cowhide leather for the whole watchband, ultra soft and comfortable on your wrist, sweat-absorbent and wear resistance. Stylish design enhances the experience and extends your wearing. It can be men's or women's!
- Crafted from top stainless steel with custom Classic Buckle, making fastening simply and secure, prevent loosen automatically.
- Our bands connect to your Apple Watch with finely polished stainless steel connectors. Carefully designed to ensure an excellent fit that slides in your watch smoothly. When it comes to the steel, we rely on surgery grade, 316L stainless steel, giving it added strength and durability.
- Compatible watch type: Compatible New Apple Watch Series 5, Apple Watch Series 4,Series 3, Series 2, Series 1, Sport, Edition very well.
- Personalize your Apple Watch with this refined leather iwatch band compared to Apple ones, but less pricely.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We know you are going to love your band but we guarantee a 100% refund if you are not satisfied with the products you received within 60 days and we provide 12 month warranty, If anything is wrong - please feel free to contact us - we will make it right.
The leather band for the 38mm/40mm Apple Watch will best fit a wrist size between 150mm to 210mm.
The leather watch band for the 42mm/44mm Apple Watch will best fit a wrist size between 155mm to 215mm.
|Band Color: :||Brown, Black, Silver|
|Band Material:||Genuine Leather|
|Band Length:||19.5 cm|
|COMPATIBILITY:||For Apple Watch 38mm/42mm/40mm/44mm Series 5/4/3/2/1|
Please DO NOT wear this band for longtime underwater activities- such as shower, swimming, etc, so as to avoid any smell, stiffening caused rupture. We also suggest putting it in the ventilated place after you exercise sweat.
Answer: Yes, the band compatible with Series 5/Series 4 44mm, Series 3/ Series 2/Series 1/Edition 42mm.
Answer:The leather band is made of genuine leather, skin-friendly, soft and comfortable touch feeling on your wrist.
Answer:Very Easy. There is a button on the back of the watch at the top and the bottom that match. You push the bottom in, hold it and slide the band out.