- Hermes style design, stylish and luxurious!
- Designed to give your Apple Watch a classic, yet bold new look.
- 100% Genuine Leather, Crafted from genuine cowhide leather, retro appearance personalize your Apple Watch. This Leather Bands are the perfect elegant replacement band for your Apple Watch.The finest craftsmanship and relentless attention to detail makes our Leather Watch Bands, the top-of-the-line accessory to elevate your look and feel.
- The leather is designed to beautifully patina with time, creating a handsome, rich leather strap with a look that is uniquely yours.
- CLASSIC BUCKLE: The buckle is made of solid stainless steel, also the clasp pin is enough stable and long, never worry about the middle pin in the buckle disengages easily. Secure your watch with impeccable yet unpretentious style.
- The cool leather band comes with Apple Watch Lugs on both ends, which locks onto Apple Watch Interface precisely and securely, easy to install or remove.
- Fit Size: Fits 6.3"-7.9" (160mm-200mm) wrist, it can be men's or women's, comfortable touch feeling on your wrist, simple but attractive, look fantastic and giving a nice professional look on any occasion.
- Personalize your Apple Watch with this refined strap compared to apple ones, but much less price.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We know you are going to love your band but we guarantee a 100% refund if you are not satisfied with the products you received within 60 days and we provide 12 month warranty, If anything is wrong - please feel free to contact us - we will make it right.
- Apple Watch™ is a trademark of Apple Inc.
|Band Color: :||Black,Brown, Gray, Red, Light Blue, White, Green, Blue, Orange|
|Band Material:||100% Genuine Leather|
|Band Length:||22 cm|
|COMPATIBILITY:||For Apple Watch 38mm/42mm/40mm/44mm Series 5/4/3/2/1|
Answer: 100% Genuine Leather, Crafted from genuine cowhide leather, stylish appearance personalize your iWatch.
Answer: Yes ,the model of 38mm/40mm and 42mm/44mm is for both men and women with the wrist size from 6.3" to 7.9". Just choose the right model for your apple watch is OK.
Answer: So Easy. There is a button on the back of the watch at the top and the bottom that match. You push the bottom in, hold it and slide the band out.